2018 Seneca Lake
Seneca Lake is one of the favorite trips for many of the students who go, and we can't believe that it's almost that time of year again! Seneca Lake 2018 will be held from July 16th to July 20th. With this trip fast approaching, there are several things you might need to do to prepare! In addition, check out the helpful links and files located at the bottom of this page.
- $40 Deposit due as soon as you are able! This $40 deposit is one part of securing your spot.
- Please register! Pastor Rocky and Benjamin Craig need you to register so that they can plan and have emergency contact information. The medical forms you turn in to us, we have to turn into the camp. That is why it is so important for you to register! Click HERE to do so!
- Next Meeting: Sunday, July 8th at 6pm! This meeting is mandatory for all parents and their students who are attending the camp. We will cover when to arrive, when we come home, what to bring, etc. If for some reason you already know that you cannot make this meeting, please contact us immediately!
- The final balance for Seneca Lake is due at the Sunday, July 8th meeting. The total is $160, but if you participated in fundraisers, Pastor Rocky Taylor will be contacting you with your adjusted total. Please plan on paying this balance on July 8th. If this is an issue for whatever reason, please contact us individually so that we can discuss it with you.
- We have two MANDATORY fundraisers that all students are required to serve. They are the Talent Show (4/13) and the Spaghetti Dinner (5/20). If you have conflicts on either of those dates there is an alternative fundraiser that you can do as an option. Please see Pastor Rocky or Ben Craig.
- We are still looking for drivers to drive either Monday July 16th or Friday July 20th. Drivers are incredibly important so that we don't have to hire other transportation. If you can drive, please contact us so that we can get you further details!
Pastor Rocky Taylor: 440-877-1202 or Rocky@abundantlifecommunitychurch.org
Benjamin Craig: 440-732-8551